Genesys® (www.genesys.com), the global leader in omnichannel customer experience and contact centre solutions, awarded Spark New Zealand, Partner of the Year 2018 Australia & New Zealand, during the annual Genesys APAC Partner conference held 6-9 March 2019, in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
The Conference is an opportunity for partners to get an inside view into the company’s future growth strategy and hear about its latest offerings and innovations.
Upon receiving the award for Australia and New Zealand Partner of the Year 2018, Peter Vincent, Spark’s Voice and Collaboration Lead, said, “We are delighted to be recognised as the 2019 Genesys Partner of the Year for the Australian and New Zealand region.”
“This award reflects the collaboration, momentum and achievements of the Spark and Genesys partnership over the past 12 months. We look forward to continuing to work together to offer a range of cloud based customer experiences and employee engagement solutions to New Zealand Organisations,” said Vincent.
George Aprane, Vice President of Channels and Alliances at Genesys said, “The convergence of digital, artificial intelligence and the cloud has ushered in a huge opportunity in the customer experience market. Our partners will continue to play a significant role in our go-to-market strategy as we help businesses in Asia Pacific take advantage of the significant return on investment the cloud offers.”
This year’s Best Performing Partner award recipients include:
- Partner of the Year 2018 - Asia Pacific: Telstra Corporation
- PureCloud Platform - Iconic Win Partner of the Year 2018 Asia Pacific: QPC
- PureCloud Platform - Application Innovation Partner of the Year 2018 Asia Pacific: Itochu Techno- Solutions Corporation
- Innovative Partner of the Year 2018 Asia Pacific: Shanghai Egoo Networks Co. Ltd.
- Disruptor Partner of the Year 2018 Asia Pacific: The Customer Experience Labs
- Partner of the Year 2018 Australia & New Zealand: Spark New Zealand
- Partner of the Year 2018 – Greater China: eSOON China Ltd.
- Partner of the Year 2018 – India: SmartConnect Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Partner of the Year 2018 – Japan: Itochu Techno-Solutions Corporation
- Partner of the Year 2018 – Korea: Hansol Inticube Inc.
- Partner of the Year 2018 – South East Asia: CMC Saigon System Integration Co. Ltd.
Genesys remains committed to helping its partners grow their business and increase profitability and will continue introducing programs to help its ecosystem achieve greater success. It currently numbers more than 1,200 partners worldwide, representing a mature and broad range of skills to ensure successful deployments and superior support and service for its customer engagement solutions.
For more information about the Genesys Partner Network, visit: http://www.genesys.com/partner-network.
It’s not hard to understand why bot management is critical to maintaining business availability and customer satisfaction – but do you know how to properly deal with bots?
Increasing use of encryption has created new challenges for enterprise security managers. Ever more-sophisticated encryption such as Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS) protects data and may even boost your Google ranking – but it also provides a haven for malicious code that may use encryption to bypass enterprise security controls.
Why nation-state attacks are everyone’s problem
With so much change all the time, how can executives best prepare their businesses to meet the security challenges of the coming years? CSO Australia, in conjunction with Mimecast, explored this question in an interactive Webinar that looks at how the threat landscape has evolved – and what we can expect in 2019 and beyond.
An interview with CSO's David Braue and Ian Yip, Chief Technology Officer, McAffee.