Elcom, a leading provider of digital experiences through websites, portals, intranets, digital workplaces and learning management solutions to over one million end users, today unveiled the new version of its Digital Transformation Platform - Elcom V11. This release supports the need for staff to consistently deliver meaningful and superior digital experiences, by giving them the enterprise tools to elevate their performance.
Ryan Bloch, COO and General Manager at Elcom, explains, “Both internal and external audiences are demanding improved digital experiences. Our goal has always been to make it easier for all staff to meet this need efficiently and securely. With 80+ enhancements to existing functionality, as well as the addition of several new capabilities, organisations can now execute their digital strategy faster and smarter, without sacrificing the usability they have come to expect of the platform." This feature-rich update provides a new level of flexibility and security to the content creation and management experience. Some highlights organisations can look forward to:
• New Suite of Enterprise Reporting. Several new reports enable administrators to easily keep track of system errors, as well as security permissions for groups and individual users on both a granular and high level. Publishers and content owners gain detailed insights into digital assets across their sites including content downloaded and updates made, to monitor content activity and drive smarter insights for the future.
• Enhanced Security. An extra layer of security can be added to the login process with Two-Factor Authentication. This requires a user to enter a secure pin, one-time QR code or other information only known to that user, protecting private account information from external threats.
• Powerful Compliance Tool. Highly adaptable, the new Acknowledgements module can be used for an external audience to request consent to use cookie tracking or to request staff or other internal audience acknowledge they have read an important article or message. Coupled with detailed tracking, Acknowledgement is a powerful and easy way to meet both regulatory standards and corporate compliance.
• More Identity Management Options. Along with integration to SAML and Active Directory, administrators can now use Okta as an identity provider. This offers administrators a new way to securely and automatically import users into their Elcom platform, as well as providing single-sign on capabilities to offer end-users a seamless experience across their connected platforms.
• Full Video Sharing Support. V11 offers full support for popular video sharing platform, Vimeo, to easily share Vimeo hosted videos on an Elcom site.
• Flexible Corporate Directory. Emerging from a major revamp, the new corporate directory brings with it completely configurable fields and organisational charts. Administrators can easily display information where and how they want it, with complete flexibility over the look and feel, making it easier than ever for staff to find the right person to assist them.
To learn more about how Elcom V11 can help elevate your digital performance, visit: https://hubs.ly/H0gxMNQ0
For over 20 years, Elcom has been driving digital transformation across medium to large organisations, helping them to achieve significant cost and time savings. Our flagship product, the Elcom Digital Transformation Platform, is the backbone of over 1,000 intranet, digital workplaces, portal, website, mobile and learning management deployments; enabling our clients to deliver exceptional digital experiences, while achieving operational and administration efficiency. Elcom is used by organisations across all industries including Hyundai Australia, The Fair Work Ombudsman, Inner West Council, Ascham School, Raine & Horne, Forty Winks and Asthma Australia.
Increasing mandates around the security of personal data have made encryption for every business. Australian businesses are leading the world in the use of encryption to protect backups, payment-related data, and laptops – and yet they still have a long way to go before encryption is both ubiquitous and manageable.
If your last access-control update was even a few years ago, you’re probably more exposed to fraud and exploitation than you’d like to be.
It’s not hard to understand why bot management is critical to maintaining business availability and customer satisfaction – but do you know how to properly deal with bots?
Increasing use of encryption has created new challenges for enterprise security managers. Ever more-sophisticated encryption such as Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS) protects data and may even boost your Google ranking – but it also provides a haven for malicious code that may use encryption to bypass enterprise security controls.
Why nation-state attacks are everyone’s problem