Netwrix Corporation, provider of a visibility platform for data security and risk mitigation in hybrid environments, today announced outstanding results for Q3, including 32% global sales growth and substantial revenue increases across the financial, government and technology sectors. Other key highlights are inclusion in the Inc.5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S., the launch of a Partner Technical Certification Program and participation in world-leading cybersecurity events.
“As cyber threats continue to evolve, organizations from the financial, government and technology sectors strive to protect their sensitive data by addressing potential risks before they lead to data breaches. They also need to prove that proper security controls are in place to comply with the strict regulations of GDPR, PCI DSS, FISMA and other standards. We are glad to meet this market demand and provide organizations with a solution that helps them achieve continuous control over their IT environments by monitoring user behaviour and implementing a risk-based approach to cybersecurity,” said Steve Dickson, CEO of Netwrix.
• Netwrix reported 32% global sales growth compared to Q3 2017, thanks to rapid expansion in the U.S., EMEA and globally.
• Due to growing demand for solutions that enable organizations to secure sensitive data, Netwrix demonstrated strong growth in multiple sectors, including financial services (30%), government (44%) and technology (30%).
• In August, Netwrix was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the United States for the 7th year in a row.
• Netwrix added 440 organizations to its customer base, including Hilton Food Group plc, New Zealand Film Commission, Dentistry for Children, and Orange County Rescue Mission.
• In July, Netwrix announced a partnership with REAL Security, a leading value-added distributor in Croatia, to increase Netwrix’s presence in the Adriatic region and meet the market demand for improved data protection and streamlined compliance.
• In September, Netwrix debuted its Partner Technical Certification Program, which enables the technical teams at value-added resellers (VARs), managed service providers (MSPs) and distribution partners worldwide to efficiently sell the Netwrix Auditor platform, streamline their IT services and differentiate themselves from the competition.
• In Q3, Netwrix exhibited at leading IT industry events as a silver sponsor, including Microsoft Ignite 2018 and Black Hat Conference.
About Netwrix Corporation Netwrix Corporation is a software company focused exclusively on providing IT security and operations teams with pervasive visibility into user behaviour, system configurations and data sensitivity across hybrid IT infrastructures to protect data regardless of its location. Over 10,000 organizations worldwide rely on Netwrix to detect and proactively mitigate data security threats, pass compliance audits with less effort and expense, and increase the productivity of their IT teams.
Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 140 industry awards and been named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.
Why nation-state attacks are everyone’s problem
With so much change all the time, how can executives best prepare their businesses to meet the security challenges of the coming years? CSO Australia, in conjunction with Mimecast, explored this question in an interactive Webinar that looks at how the threat landscape has evolved – and what we can expect in 2019 and beyond.
An interview with CSO's David Braue and Ian Yip, Chief Technology Officer, McAffee.
According to new research conducted by the Ponemon Institute, Australia and New Zealand have the highest levels of data breaches out of the nine countries investigated. This was linked to heavy investment in security detection and an under-investment in security and vulnerability response capabilities
In partnerhsip with Mimecast