SYDNEY, Australia, July 14, 2017 – Marketo, Inc., the leading provider of engagement marketing software and solutions, unveiled its latest suite of product capabilities to further empower marketers to create more personalised and authentic cross-channel experiences for their buyers. Built into the Marketo® Engagement Platform, the solutions in this release allow marketers to make informed decisions on target accounts within their account-based marketing strategy to yield better results, create more seamless cross-channel personalised experiences that resonate, and prove the impact of their marketing programs through data-driven analytics.
“Marketo is committed to delivering the technologies that will enable marketers to engage buyers across every channel and touchpoint at the speed and scale required to succeed in the Engagement Economy,” said Cheryl Chavez, group vice president of product management, Marketo. “This latest release includes many of the capabilities that our customers and partners asked for to help them listen better, learn more, engage effectively, and measure the impact of those engagements in driving revenue.”
Personalised Cross-Channel Engagement
Today’s buyers are more particular than ever and can be found on myriad channels, including mobile. The challenge for marketers is to ensure their personalised brand experiences reach across all channels and connect with buyers. To support marketers in creating personalised cross-channel engagements, Marketo has released several new features, including:
• LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms Integration allows marketers to collect high-quality leads on mobile via LinkedIn’s pre-filled forms and sync that data to Marketo. This enables marketers to engage and retarget prospects instantly or alert sales reps to follow up.
• Web Personalisation Campaign Enhancements provide marketers with flexible customisation and triggering functionality to create more tailored website experiences. The new enhancements enable marketers to listen and respond to new customer intent signals, such as scrolling and exit intent. This provides marketers with more control over web campaigns without having to tap IT resources.
Effective Account-Based Engagement
Account-based marketing (ABM) poses certain challenges to sales and marketing teams, such as managing high volumes of data and understanding customer interactions at an account level. To address these challenges, Marketo has released several enhancements for the Marketo ABM solution, including:
• Custom Fields for Named Accounts that enable marketers to append and sync account data in Marketo for more precise targeting and personalisation.
• Percentile Scoring for Named Accounts makes it easy for marketing and sales teams to prioritise accounts based on scores from multiple inputs, such as behavioral, firmographic, and demographic data. For example, teams know at a glance whether an account is in the top 10 percent of active accounts or the bottom 10 percent.
• Account List APIs enable marketers to access and share named account lists with other applications to effectively execute a cross-channel ABM strategy. For example, marketers can now more effectively target accounts through ad networks, and marketing and sales can better harmonise their efforts for the same set of accounts across the buyer’s journey.
Analytics That Demonstrate Impact
Today’s marketers are under scrutiny to demonstrate the business impact of their campaigns to the C-Suite. Marketers need access to real-time analytics that prove campaign success. Recognising this need, Marketo has unveiled real-time analytics and key performance indicator monitoring that are tailored for marketing executives and their organisation.
• Marketing Performance Insights (MPI) provides a highly visual and interactive dashboard that enables marketing leaders to explore how campaigns and channels are driving business results, such as opportunities, pipeline, and revenue. MPI empowers these leaders with tailored insights to optimise channel mix without the need for specialised and complicated business intelligence tools. Currently in beta, MPI will be generally available in the coming months.
To learn more about Marketo, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo, Inc., offers the leading Engagement Platform that empowers marketers to create lasting relationships and grow revenue. Consistently recognised as the industry’s innovation pioneer, Marketo is the trusted platform for thousands of CMOs thanks to its scalability, reliability, and openness. Marketo is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, and serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing organisations across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about the Marketo Engagement Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Today’s businesses are producing so much data that a core part of IT strategy is just finding somewhere to store it.
Cybersecurity Insights - Attack
Cyber resilience will be particularly important as Australian organisations face increased pressure to quickly detect, respond to, and manage the repercussions of breaches in the wake of 2018’s Notifiable Data Breaches (NDB) scheme.
Cybersecurity Insights - People
Hunting for Hackers - Why Preventive Measures are Only Part of the Cyber Solution, Duncan Alderson, Senior Manager, Cyber & Forensics, PwC Australia | IDG Security Day