Cisco Live! is the industry’s annual premier conference for businesses, customers and partners to connect and engage with the best of Cisco’s technology, solutions, executive, engineers and IT experts.
Hosted from the 5th March to 8th March at MCEC, Cisco Live! Melbourne 2019 is designed to educate, inform and update external stakeholders including customers, partners, industry analysts and the media, about how Cisco is supporting organisations to digitise and compete in our digital world.
Cisco Live! provides you with the opportunity to:
● Discover how Cisco is enabling our customers to positively digitise and better service their customers with efficient digital solutions
● Acquire knowledge, skills and insight from leading Cisco experts into the technologies and applications you already use, and those you will rely on in the future
● Attend the Keynote presentations delivered by Miyuki Suzuki – President of Cisco APJC, Irving Tan – Senior Vice President of Operations and Scott Harrell – Senior Vice President and General Manager of Enterprise Networking
● Attend Cisco’s Empowered Women’s Network event, with technology entrepreneur and women in technology advocate Marita Cheng, as well as Cisco’s Inaugural Women in IT Awards. Both sessions recognise and celebrate the best in female talent across the region
● Join the conversation and attend comprehensive seminars that address a wide variety of technology areas, design principles and best practices
● Explore the ‘World of Solutions’ to see how Cisco’s technology provides tangible benefits, with live demonstrations of customer and vertical implementations
To find out more and register, head to https://ciscolive.cisco.com/anz/
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
Increasing mandates around the security of personal data have made encryption for every business. Australian businesses are leading the world in the use of encryption to protect backups, payment-related data, and laptops – and yet they still have a long way to go before encryption is both ubiquitous and manageable.
If your last access-control update was even a few years ago, you’re probably more exposed to fraud and exploitation than you’d like to be.
It’s not hard to understand why bot management is critical to maintaining business availability and customer satisfaction – but do you know how to properly deal with bots?
Increasing use of encryption has created new challenges for enterprise security managers. Ever more-sophisticated encryption such as Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS) protects data and may even boost your Google ranking – but it also provides a haven for malicious code that may use encryption to bypass enterprise security controls.
Why nation-state attacks are everyone’s problem