Real-time Protection from Real-world Threats
Technologies such as Web 2.0, social media and mobile applications are evolving rapidly. This presents opportunities for businesses to work efficiently, from engaging customers to recruiting to marketing creatively. It also presents unprecedented opportunities for cybercriminals. Organizations must contend with sophisticated dynamic malware threats without blocking access to the tools their employees and customers need.
Our secure Web gateway products enable our customers to:
• Safeguard users and networks from new and dynamic malware
• Increase productivity by allowing flexible access to Web 2.0 and social media and/or by limiting Internet distractions
• Prevent data loss
• Mitigate legal liabilities that result from inappropriate online activity
• Enforce Acceptable Use Policies
• Ensure regulatory compliance
• Preserve network resources
Managing these issues requires innovative, scalable, easy-to-use and cost-effective Web security solutions, and that's exactly what M86 Security delivers.
CSO Perspectives Roadshow Interview - Silas Barnes, Group Chief Information Security Officer, Virgin Australia Group
CSO Perspectives Roadshow 2017 Showreel
CSO Perspectives Roadshow Interview - Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA)
CSO Perspectives Roadshow Interview - Mark Loveless "Simple Nomad" Senior Security Researcher at Duo Security
Panel Session sponsored by VMware, Application Security: Does moving your applications to the Cloud mean reduced risk or just relocated risk?