Real-time Protection from Real-world Threats
Technologies such as Web 2.0, social media and mobile applications are evolving rapidly. This presents opportunities for businesses to work efficiently, from engaging customers to recruiting to marketing creatively. It also presents unprecedented opportunities for cybercriminals. Organizations must contend with sophisticated dynamic malware threats without blocking access to the tools their employees and customers need.
Our secure Web gateway products enable our customers to:
• Safeguard users and networks from new and dynamic malware
• Increase productivity by allowing flexible access to Web 2.0 and social media and/or by limiting Internet distractions
• Prevent data loss
• Mitigate legal liabilities that result from inappropriate online activity
• Enforce Acceptable Use Policies
• Ensure regulatory compliance
• Preserve network resources
Managing these issues requires innovative, scalable, easy-to-use and cost-effective Web security solutions, and that's exactly what M86 Security delivers.
Hunting for Hackers - Why Preventive Measures are Only Part of the Cyber Solution, Duncan Alderson, Senior Manager, Cyber & Forensics, PwC Australia | IDG Security Day
Interview with David Sykes, Business Leader, Sophos | IDG Security Day
Showreel | IDG Security Day conference, 21st June
Tools of the Trade: A Live Hacking Demonstration - Ty Miller, Director, Threat Intelligence | IDG Security Day
Publisher's Panel - Using AI for next-generation Cyber Security | IDG Security Day