McGrathNicol has announced that Shane Bell will re-join the firm as a Forensic and Cyber Director.
Shane has extensive leadership experience and expertise in cybersecurity, cybercrime, fraud, forensic and information risk management consulting across both the public and private sectors. His appointment reflects McGrathNicol’s strong commitment to its cybersecurity offering.
McGrathNicol Forensic Partner Matt Fehon says “We are delighted to have Shane on the McGrathNicol Forensic team and are excited about the significant expertise he can provide our clients.”
“The world of business technology continues to evolve and we are committed to assist clients assess, manage and uplift their programs of work across all the domains of cyber to ensure industry best practice,” he said.
Bell regularly works with Boards, executives and technical operation teams across retail, property, financial services, construction, energy, utilities and mining sectors.
- Security Watch: Nuix bolsters leadership team, focus on cybersec policy
- Symantec buys training firm to boost VR answer to skills shortage
- Hands-on certifications defining, testing ideal traits of cybersecurity pros: ISACA
- Security Watch: Aronsen Security Group appoints new CSO
- Security Watch: Intel Security boosts sales channel with new exec appointment
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Let’s talk about your human network security risk
- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile