Firewall maker WatchGuard Technologies has appointed Gurkirat Singh as Australia’s Northern Region Territory Sales Manager.
Singh will be based in Sydney and will be responsible for account management and new business development in New South Wales, Queensland, the ACT and Northern Territory. His responsibilities extend to supporting new and existing WatchGuard channel partners as well as developing strategies to generate leads and drive revenue.
Singh has over 18 years of experience in the IT industry in senior business development roles, recently serving as Country Manager for the HP Networking business unit. He has also held sales and marketing management roles at both Ingram Micro and Optima Computer Technologies where he achieved significant sales growth for both companies and was recognised for his contribution in driving and exceeding revenue targets.
David Higgins, Regional Director for Australia and New Zealand at WatchGuard, says Singh has a strong track record of success in sales and business development within IT and networking and “will be a real asset to WatchGuard”.
- Service-minded Australian government agencies showing “inspiring” traction on identity: Ping Identity CEO
- Australian government snooping continues to grow, A-G figures confirm
- Righting wrongs: preventing data breaches before they happen
- Security Watch: CREST appoints Threat Intelligence CEO to board
- Security Watch: Gigamon transforms security market - champions the Security Delivery Platform