Panasonic Australia has announced its new network-friendly 5 Series security cameras for both indoor and outdoor applications.
The 5 Series have improved image quality with wide dynamic range performance, incorporating Enhanced Super Dynamic capabilities, for clear and easy identification in high contrast scenes and backlight situations.
The new 5 Series Network Cameras are the Outdoor Vandal Resistant Dome (WV-SFV531), Indoor Vandal Resistant Dome (WV-SFR531), Indoor Dome (WV-SFN531) and Indoor Fixed (WV-SPN531).
Robert Wensing, Panasonic Australia's Group Manager for Security, says “The new 5 Series dome cameras offer high sensitivity and provide clear images in low lighting conditions. With Full HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 frames per second, they are capable of capturing rapidly moving objects from bills in banking environments to vehicle licence plates on the road, or moving chips and cards in casinos. All of our fixed network cameras are designed to withstand harsh conditions both outdoor and indoor.. They are very network-friendly, with technologies that save bandwidth, maintain quality and allow quick review of footage.”
The cameras are available now from Panasonic Security distributors and resellers.
- The week in security: Inside the antivirus pressure-sell; Adobe's 38m-strong privacy breach
- A World without Identity and Access Governance
- ANZ leads Tanium's overseas expansion as 'self healing' endpoint-security startup surges
- Security Watch: Imation Announces IronKey H350 hard drives wit FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Certification
- Security Watch: Cisco Embeds Security Everywhere Across the Extended Network
- Security Watch: Tenable Network Security Extends Monitoring Capability