What's most important about your job?
Working in an enjoyable environment
|Being fairly compensated for the work I do||93%|
|Having access to training and opportunities that further my skills||88%|
|Having the means and opportunity to further my career||87%|
|Working in a challenging environment||81%|
|Being able to work with cutting-edge technology||75%|
How do you rate job satisfaction factors?
- 78% are very satisfied or satisfied with their company's profit sharing or employee stock ownership plans
- 75% are very satisfied or satisfied with their flexible hours
- 74% are very satisfied or satisfied with their health benefits
- 73% are very satisfied or satisfied with their base salary
- 60% are very satisfied or satisfied with their bonuses
What is the best benefit?
Profit sharing/employee stock-ownership program/401(k)/403b plan
How do you rate IT department morale?
How do you rate workplace stress level?
|Not very stressful||17%|
|Not at all stressful||2%|