Event - 3Com asks: are you vulnerable?
- 31 January, 2005 15:26
Free 3Com seminars. Learn how to identify what information assets must be protected in accordance with Australian regulatory and legal requirements.
3Com outlines the financial and legal risks, as well as the impact on reputation, involved in the adoption of converged network technologies.</p>
Andre Stein, former policy advisor to Federal Communications and IT Minister and communications and technology policy consultant.
3Com leaders including Stanimira Koleva, Asia Pacific President, David Richardson, ANZA Managing Director and Ilias Kolovos, Senior Solutions Technology Architect.</p>
7:30am – 10:00am for end-users, including breakfast
11:00am onwards for 3Com partners, including lunch</p>
<p>Dates and locations:</p>
<p>Melbourne – Monday 21 February, Novotel on Collins, 270 Collins Street, Melbourne</p>
<p>Sydney- Wednesday 23 February, Marriot Sydney Harbour, 30 Pitt Street, Sydney</p>
<p>Brisbane – Friday 25 February, Marriot Brisbane, 515 Queen Street, Brisbane</p>
Monday 14 February
Ph: 1800 644 606
<p>To request media attendance please contact Michelle Tong or Gerard Mansour at Red Agency on (02) 9955 7877 or at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com</p>
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways