3rd Architecture Forum: Sydney – August 24, Melbourne – August 26.
- 27 July, 2009 14:04
<p>Speakers at each one-day forum - including from Microsoft, Oracle, Red Hat, Ingres, Object Consulting - will focus on real-world strategies in solutions architecture for enterprise and government IT. Visit www.architectureforum.net.au or call (02) 9459 3339</p>
- Samba flaw exposes Synology's Linux SANs to WannaCry-like attack
- A Brief Guide to the ICT Security Controls Required by the Australian Privacy Principles and Mandatory Data Breach Notification Scheme
- Government security tick validates TechnologyOne’s secure-cloud culture
- Does third-party security awareness training work?
- Remembering the IT department before rolling out IT