Symantec State of Spam Report - January 2008
- 12 January, 2009 12:44
<p>Here is the January State of Spam Report from Symantec. This report reviews spam activity throughout the month of December.
<p>A closer observation of spam tactics in Asia Pacific this past month revealed some interesting highlights:</p>
<p>Holiday Spam 2008 Recap: The holidays have been used to peddle adult, leisure, finance, and meds products
Recent spam volumes indicate spam has slowly crept back up to 80 percent of their pre-McColo shutdown levels
Holiday season passes with another E-card spam attack
Spammers use the recession to enter your inbox</p>
<p>If you would like more information on the January State of Spam Report please contact one of the representatives below.</p>
<p>+61 2 9954 3492</p>
<p>+61 2 8220 7158</p>
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- Back to basics: The common tools, techniques and procedures cyber attackers are using
- “Underappreciated” consequences of Encryption Bill could damage Australian security industry for years
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- What will keep CISOs up in 2019?