Symantec State of Spam Report - January 2008
- 12 January, 2009 12:44
<p>Here is the January State of Spam Report from Symantec. This report reviews spam activity throughout the month of December.
<p>A closer observation of spam tactics in Asia Pacific this past month revealed some interesting highlights:</p>
<p>Holiday Spam 2008 Recap: The holidays have been used to peddle adult, leisure, finance, and meds products
Recent spam volumes indicate spam has slowly crept back up to 80 percent of their pre-McColo shutdown levels
Holiday season passes with another E-card spam attack
Spammers use the recession to enter your inbox</p>
<p>If you would like more information on the January State of Spam Report please contact one of the representatives below.</p>
<p>+61 2 9954 3492</p>
<p>+61 2 8220 7158</p>
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?