First locally-hosted, on-demand CRM service launched with Telstra
- 08 March, 2004 21:23
<p>SYDNEY, 9th March 2004 – Net Return today announced the availability of NetCRM, the first ‘on-demand’ CRM (customer relationship management) service - for medium to large businesses - hosted in Australia by Telstra. Local hosting means response times are up to five times faster than with services hosted outside of Australia. The product was launched at the Customer Contact World exhibition, Sydney Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour.</p>
<p>NetCRM includes broad functionality for sales force automation, marketing automation, and customer support, and adds features not found in any other online CRM solution:
• Sales order management: NetCRM allows businesses to actually sell and track product and service sales with its integrated order processing capabilities – salespeople can create quotes and orders. Sales commissions can also be managed in the one application.
• Marketing automation: NetCRM includes purchase history, so campaigns can be created to target specific customer segments. Also, NetCRM provides end-to-end marketing campaign management - from system-provided templates to e-mail campaign distribution to results measurement and ROI analysis - all in one application at no additional charge.
• Partner relationship management: NetCRM includes complete partner relationship management. The NetCRM Partner Centre allows a unique log-in for partners to view their leads, track orders, and submit and view support cases. It also enables a company to prepare accurate sales forecasts with better visibility into their partners’ sales pipeline. This is important in financial services, for example, where a myriad of financial intermediaries are used.
• Dashboards: When a user logs-in, they are presented with a pre-configured real-time dashboard specific to their role (i.e. sales manager) highlighting up to 40 key performance indicators. Users can then click-through on any element to see the detail and action appropriately.</p>
<p>"It's amazing that the one thing that all other online sales automation systems can't do is make a sale - you literally cannot take the order," said Stuart McLean, managing director of Net Return, exclusive distributor of NetSuite/NetCRM in Australia. "NetCRM's order management functionality, combined with its integrated marketing, sales and support technology, gives medium and large businesses a complete localised CRM solution in an affordable, easy-to-use package.”</p>
<p>NetCRM is now being made available as a separate service from NetSuite (the first on-demand, all-in-one business suite for SMEs with over 7,500 customers) launched in Australia in October 2003. NetSuite was started by Larry Ellison, CEO of Oracle to bring enterprise power to SMEs.
NetCRM integrates with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Yahoo! Mail as well with Palm handheld devices. More information on NetCRM can be found at: www.netcrm.com.au.</p>
<p>Pricing and Availability
NetCRM is available now. NetCRM pricing ranges from $100-150 per user, per month depending on level of usage and number of users. As an online service, there is no complex IT to buy, set-up, install and support. Local support is included as well as all future upgrades.</p>
<p>About Net Return
Net Return pty ltd, is an Australian online services company and is the exclusive distributor of the NetSuite and NetCRM online business application for small to medium businesses in Australia and New Zealand. Net Return also provides online services to corporations and governments to develop integrated and effective online solutions that deliver a measurable return. Net Return's clients include: AGL, AMP, AusAID, Australian National Training Authority and Commonwealth Bank of Australia. For information about NetSuite visit: www.netsuite.com.au; for Net Return visit: www.netreturn.com.au.</p>
<p>About NetSuite, Inc.
Founded in 1998, NetSuite, Inc. is a leading provider of ERP and CRM application software for small and mid-sized businesses. The company's products include NetERP, NetCRM, NetSuite, and Oracle Small Business Suite. The company is the largest application service provider of mid-market business applications with over 7,500 companies using its products. The company's products have won many industry awards, such as the PC Magazine Editors' Choice Award in 2003. The company's investors include Larry Ellison. For more information visit www.netsuite.com.</p>
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- The Dark Web: explored and ignored
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull