gotalk wins "Best of the Best" VoIP/Broadband Annual Awards
- 11 December, 2007 15:45
<p>Press Release: Sydney: For Immediate Release:</p>
<p>Just in time for the annual surge in international Xmas phone calls – aggressive Gold Coast based telco gotalk has scooped the prestigious “Best of the Best” Money Magazine's annual VoIP Awards against all major service providers. Judges highlighted in particular gotalk’s Business User VoIP Plan’s “staggering” $22.75 monthly margin over its nearest rival.</p>
<p>• Fast growing Broadband/Mobile/VoIP telco gotalk has scooped the pool with three Gold Awards (Best Home VoIP User Plan, Best Business VoIP User Plan and Best ADSL2+ Light broadband plan) against all competition in the 2008 Money Magazine’s prestigious annual “Best of the Best” Awards just published.</p>
<p>• The telco also won Bronze Awards for its ADSL2+Optimum High Speed plan and gotalk’s goVoIP Value Pack.</p>
<p>“To have these awards announced the same week as we launched four even more cost efficient plans than those which so impressed the judges is very pleasing indeed – and must be worrying to our competition. What’s more exciting is that gotalk will continue to develop market leading services across all categories and should be up for even more awards in 2008” a delighted gotalk CEO Steve Picton said today.
Media contacts: Call Steve Picton 0416 269 177 for more detail - or Terry Quinn 0439 710 418.</p>
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- Why cyber-security should be top priority for banks that want to rehabilitate their reputations
- Tis’ STILL the season to be phished!
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security