New Hard Disk Manager 2008 Suite from Paragon Software®
- 12 January, 2008 03:41
<p>Complete Suite of Professional Hard Drive Management Tools for the Consumer</p>
<p>September, 2007 Paragon Software Group, the technological leader in innovative data security and data management technology, announced the release of Hard Disk Manager 2008 Suite – all of the tools that every consumer needs to completely manage their home or office computers. This new version of Hard Disk Manager provides complete backup and restore, defragmenting, disk copy, secure erasure tools and more. Paragon has placed everything that the user may need in one, easy to use package.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Suite 2008 brings together the most useful disk management solutions in a single suite:
• Partitioning: Resize, move, hide, reveal and convert partitions without data loss.
• Backup and Restore: New to this version is a simplified wizard driven backup and restore, specifically geared towards providing the consumer with ease of use.
• Powerful Recovery: Recovery Media is a bootable CD offering full access to all partitions on local hard drives. In the event of an unbootable system, the Recovery CD allows you to access and off-load important documents, correct corrupted operating system files or perform any other operation on the hard drive.
• Secure Disk Wiping: completely erase a whole hard disk, a separate partition or just clean free space. It guarantees secure and easy destruction of your critical data, so that it cannot be recovered, even with present-day technologies. (available in corporate editions only)
• Total Defrag: New hard disk defragmentation application provides for safe, easy defragmentation of the entire hard drive or individual partitions
While this new version of Hard Disk Manager is specifically designed for the novice user, most advanced users will also appreciate the easy to use wizards that guide the user through any operation. For everyday tasks, Hard Disk Manager 2008 Suite the user don’t have to worry
Hard Disk Manager 2008 Suite will be available direct from Paragon Software’s website at http://www.paragon-software.com and will be available for $79.95. The product will be available in English and German.</p>
<p>Paragon Software Group- Company Profile
Paragon Software Group (PSG) is a German based company founded in 1994, with offices in USA, Germany, and Russia. Paragon Software Group is also active in Asian markets. PSG’s products and services include System Technology (storage management and data safety), Smart Handheld Devices (dictionaries, games, utilities and handwriting recognition for SHD), Epocware (software for Symbian platform), Intelware (internet related software development). For additional information or evaluation copies of any Paragon products, please contact us at www.paragon-software.com</p>
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks