Ensyst makes BRW Fast 100...Again!
- 13 October, 2006 09:33
<p>Ensyst Pty Ltd, a leading IT systems integrator and outsourcer, has made the BRW Fast 100 list of Australia's fastest growing companies, for the 2nd year in a row.</p>
<p>Director, Tim Sone, was once again delighted with the listing.
"Making the list once is something to be proud of, but making it twice is a phenomenal effort. More so than just vindicating our high-level strategy it's also a reflection of the little things our team is doing right to keep our existing and new customers happy."</p>
<p>"We see continued growth being about two things - internal management and providing value to your customers. The fact that our inclusion in the BRW Fast 100 is based on organic growth and successful acquisition shows that our processes are right, our employees are happy and our customers continue to see value in engaging us" added Rob Roche, another Ensyst Director</p>
<p>With FY07 shaping up as another big growth year for Ensyst, keep an eye out for them on the BRW Fast and Lasting list, for companies who make the Fast 100 3 years in a row, next year.</p>
<p>For more information contact Kim Heras, Commercial Manager, Ensyst on 02 8236 7600 or visit www.ensyst.com.au</p>
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- The Dark Web: explored and ignored
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI