Resonance new product named a CMDB leader by independent research firm
- 16 March, 2006 14:25
<p>Resonance’s new product range nLayers InSight is the easiest, most comprehensive solution for discovering, understanding and mapping the complex relationships between applications and technology infrastructure. Unlike incomplete, point solutions that rely on difficult-to-deploy agents or provide scattered, “snapshot” views using scanners, nLayers insight is the only discovery solution that combines passive and active discovery approaches to provide an end-to-end, “living” model of the IT environment that continuously tracks resource dependencies, demand, usage and service levels. For Resonance’ customers, this model serves as the foundation to accelerate and increase ROI for a wide range of critical IT service and cost management initiatives, including change and configuration management, ITIL/CMDB development, business service management (BSM), data centre automation (DCA), and capacity planning. www.resonancegroup.com</p>
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Protecting Australia schools from cyber attack
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans