Diary note: Alphawest Showcase 2005 - The Western Australian IT Event of the Year
- 07 July, 2005 12:49
<p>WHAT: Alphawest Showcase 2005 - The Western Australian IT Event of the Year</p>
<p>WHEN: Tuesday, 16th – Wednesday, 17th August (8.00am registration for an 8.30am start)</p>
<p>WHERE: Perth Convention Exhibition Centre, 21 Mounts Bay Road, Perth</p>
<p>COST: $99 (inc. GST) per person. (Registration includes entry to all seminars and events over both days plus refreshments, keynote lunch and cocktail party on day one, and lunch on day two.)</p>
<p>REGISTRATION: Go to www.alphawest.com.au/scripts/viewoverview_contact.asp?NID=360; or contact Natasha Pearse on 08 9429 6009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.</p>
<p>ALPHAWEST SHOWCASE 2005</p>
<p>Alphawest Showcase 2005 brings together many of its top consultants and leading industry partners to present a range of seminars on information management, business continuity, infrastructure, security, storage, managed services and training with a major emphasis on business solutions. Learn how technology can address your business issues, meet experts to discuss your unique requirements and network with industry peers. The Alphawest Showcase is for IT professionals ranging from CIOs, Security Managers, IM Managers and IT Managers to Network Administrators, as well as Finance and Business Managers.</p>
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Mandatory data breach reporting: are your shields up?
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data