3Com to open engineering design centre in India
- 20 April, 2004 13:54
<p>Sydney AUSTRALIA, 20 April, 2004 – 3Com Corporation (Nasdaq: COMS) today announced plans to open a design centre based in Hyderabad, India, in May that will support its US-based research and development to accelerate the delivery of 3Com’s Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) networking solutions.</p>
<p>Tasked with supporting ongoing VoIP programs in 3Com’s facilities in Rolling Meadows, Ill., and Marlborough and Andover, Mass., the centre will be overseen by 3Com senior engineering managers based in India and will focus on VoIP software features and applications development. 3Com’s US-based engineering teams lead VoIP architecture evolution and product platform direction.</p>
<p>About 3Com Corporation
3Com is a leading provider of innovative, practical and high-value voice and data networking products, services and solutions for enterprises of all sizes and public sector organisations. For further information, please visit www.3com.com, or the press site www.3com.com/pressbox.
# # #</p>
<p>3Com, the 3Com logo and NBX are registered trademarks and VCX is a trademark of 3Com Corporation. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective holders.</p>
<p>For further information, please contact:</p>
(+61) 02 9955 7877
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction