3Com to open engineering design centre in India
- 20 April, 2004 13:54
<p>Sydney AUSTRALIA, 20 April, 2004 – 3Com Corporation (Nasdaq: COMS) today announced plans to open a design centre based in Hyderabad, India, in May that will support its US-based research and development to accelerate the delivery of 3Com’s Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) networking solutions.</p>
<p>Tasked with supporting ongoing VoIP programs in 3Com’s facilities in Rolling Meadows, Ill., and Marlborough and Andover, Mass., the centre will be overseen by 3Com senior engineering managers based in India and will focus on VoIP software features and applications development. 3Com’s US-based engineering teams lead VoIP architecture evolution and product platform direction.</p>
<p>About 3Com Corporation
3Com is a leading provider of innovative, practical and high-value voice and data networking products, services and solutions for enterprises of all sizes and public sector organisations. For further information, please visit www.3com.com, or the press site www.3com.com/pressbox.
# # #</p>
<p>3Com, the 3Com logo and NBX are registered trademarks and VCX is a trademark of 3Com Corporation. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective holders.</p>
<p>For further information, please contact:</p>
(+61) 02 9955 7877
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- Cyber crime is going nuclear – here’s what your business can do about it