Fake Versions of Temple Run 2 Sprint Their Way to Users
- — Jan. 22, 2013, 6:16 p.m.
Just days after its release on the Apple App Store, some sites are already offering their own dubious versions of Temple Run 2 for Android. With 20 million downloads just 4 days after its release on the Apple App Store, Temple Run 2 is indeed highly-anticipated among Temple Run fans and gaming fanatics. While the [...]Read the full article
Sign up now »
Advanced protection for physical, virtual and cloud servers
Incident handling is a vast topic, but here are a few tips for you to consider in your incident response. I hope you never have to use them, but the odds are at some point you will and I hope being ready saves you pain (or your job!).
- Have an incident response plan.
- Pre-define your incident response team
- Define your approach: watch and learn or contain and recover.
- Pre-distribute call cards.
- Forensic and incident response data capture.
- Get your users on-side.
- Know how to report crimes and engage law enforcement.
- Practice makes perfect.
I’m dating myself, but I remember when holiday shopping involved pouring through ads in the Sunday paper, placing actual phone calls from tethered land lines to research product stock and availability, and actually driving places to pick things up. Now, holiday shoppers can do all of that from a smartphone or tablet in a few seconds, but there are some security pitfalls to be aware of.