Real-time Protection from Real-world Threats
Technologies such as Web 2.0, social media and mobile applications are evolving rapidly. This presents opportunities for businesses to work efficiently, from engaging customers to recruiting to marketing creatively. It also presents unprecedented opportunities for cybercriminals. Organizations must contend with sophisticated dynamic malware threats without blocking access to the tools their employees and customers need.
Our secure Web gateway products enable our customers to:
• Safeguard users and networks from new and dynamic malware
• Increase productivity by allowing flexible access to Web 2.0 and social media and/or by limiting Internet distractions
• Prevent data loss
• Mitigate legal liabilities that result from inappropriate online activity
• Enforce Acceptable Use Policies
• Ensure regulatory compliance
• Preserve network resources
Managing these issues requires innovative, scalable, easy-to-use and cost-effective Web security solutions, and that's exactly what M86 Security delivers.
CSO Live Webinar in partnership with ForgeRock: Trusted digital identities matter – and everyone from the C-suite to the customer needs to know why
CSO Perspectives Roadshow 2016 - International Keynote Robert Lentz, President, Cyber Security Strategies & CISO former US Department of Defense
CSO Perspectives Roadshow 2016 - International Keynote Graham Cluley, Security Analyst, GrahamCluley.com
CSO Perspectives Roadshow 2016 - Panel Session - Scrambling the golden egg: Why you must encrypt and why the government doesn't want you to
CSO Perspectives Roadshow Melbourne Show Reel 22nd March 2016, Crown