Real-time Protection from Real-world Threats
Technologies such as Web 2.0, social media and mobile applications are evolving rapidly. This presents opportunities for businesses to work efficiently, from engaging customers to recruiting to marketing creatively. It also presents unprecedented opportunities for cybercriminals. Organizations must contend with sophisticated dynamic malware threats without blocking access to the tools their employees and customers need.
Our secure Web gateway products enable our customers to:
• Safeguard users and networks from new and dynamic malware
• Increase productivity by allowing flexible access to Web 2.0 and social media and/or by limiting Internet distractions
• Prevent data loss
• Mitigate legal liabilities that result from inappropriate online activity
• Enforce Acceptable Use Policies
• Ensure regulatory compliance
• Preserve network resources
Managing these issues requires innovative, scalable, easy-to-use and cost-effective Web security solutions, and that's exactly what M86 Security delivers.
In a open and candid interview, CSO asks Vicente the hard questions on cyber security.
Measuring the effectiveness of Security.
CSO interviews CSO moderators on key takeaways from the CSO CXO Series event sponsored by Trend Micro in Melbourne 31st July 2015. Interview conducted by David Braue, CSO Moderator.
This event features an international keynote presentation by Vicente Diaz, Principal Security Researcher with Kaspersky Lab's Global Research and Analysis Team (GReAT).
Computerworld Exchange talks to David Siroky, Director Dell Enterprise Solution & Alliances Team about the next generation Data Centre