Risk, resilience, and security solution provider Aronson Security Group (ASG) has hired Ed Bacco as Chief Security Officer (CSO). Bacco will also lead ASG’s Professional Services Group focusing on risk, threat, and vulnerability. He is the former executive leader of security for Amazon.com and CSO of Secure Gravity. He led the worldwide physical security program for Amazon’s corporate, fulfilment, customer call centres and datacentres.
Bacco has led large military, government, and corporate security teams in the past and expects that experience to hold him in good stead in this new role
“I have been challenged with the same issues of adding more value at less cost while mitigating the board level risks that threaten business value. I will now be using that experience to build something unique within the security industry,” says Bacco.
- Security Watch: Bell returns to McGrathNicol as Forensic and Cyber Director
- Security Watch: Nuix bolsters leadership team, focus on cybersec policy
- Better security leads to simplification
- Security Watch: Fortinet launches new WLAN solutions for secure cloud-managed enterprise Wi-Fi
- Security Watch: Intel Security boosts sales channel with new exec appointment
- Security and the “ART-ful” enterprise
- 2016 Predictions: Information Technology