LogRhythm has announced that it has received the rating of ”Champion” in four of five SIEM use cases and “Best Overall Value” in all five SIEM use cases in Info-Tech Research Group’s 2015 Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Vendor Landscape report. The report evaluated ten SIEM vendors on their ability to address threat management, compliance management, management of security events, SIEM small deployment and risk management use-case scenarios.
The company was also recently recognised as a leader in Gartner’s magic quadrant for SIEM vendors.
The report says, “LogRhythm’s Security Intelligence Platform was the only SIEM product to receive the “Champion” ranking in four of the five evaluated use case scenarios. Compared against nine other SIEM vendors including: HP, IBM, Intel Security, RSA, Splunk, NetIQ, Solarwinds, Event Tracker and Alien Vault, LogRhythm’s offering received the highest distinction of “Exemplary” product, which comprises scores for usability, architecture and affordability.
Info-Tech Research Group Vendor Landscape reports recognise technology vendors by assessing the strength of their offering and their strategy for the enterprise.
For the SIEM Vendor Landscape report, the independent research firm evaluated ten SIEM vendors with broad capabilities and a strong market presence and/or reputational presence among mid and large-sized enterprises.
- Security Watch: LogRhythm Appoints Cyber Security Veteran James Carder as CISO
- “Incredibly innovative” ANZ government bodies driving cloud-security push
- DDoS severity surges as Australia pounded harder than rest of APAC
- Security Watch: Symantec informs customers about separation
- Partner-driven Australian security market drives world-leading growth for ESET
- Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit – it’s about people and balance