Since announcing its plan to separate into two publicly traded companies, Symantec has appointed Sanjay Rohatgi as the sales leader for its enterprise security business and support customers and partners in Asia Pacific & Japan. Based in Singapore, Rohatgi takes over from Adrian Jones who has been promoted to executive vice president for worldwide sales for Symantec.
Prior to this appointment Rohatgi was vice president – Sales for Symantec in India. He has worked in the Information Communication Technology industry for more than 24 years in various roles across multiple geographies including Cisco where he held the position of Managing Director, Service Provider for India and SAARC. Before joining Cisco, Rohatgi worked with Nortel Networks in Hong Kong, Telstra and BHP Billiton in Australia, and British Telecom in the United Kingdom.
- SuperFish flashback: SSL interception bugs weaken Barracuda web filter
- Security Watch: NetIQ updates Access manager and Authentication Framework
- Security Watch: Verizon 2015 Data Breach Investigations Report – sophistication and old techniques come together
- Privacy Act's first year fosters new openness and promotes new levels of accountability.
- Relevance, collaboration helping threat intelligence shape the IT security response