Webroot has integrated its Webroot BrightCloud IP Reputation Service with Palo Alto Networks' next-generation Firewall. This will allow organisations to use the reputation service to detect and block malicious incoming IPs.
Palo Alto Networks SVP of business and corporate development Chad Kinzelberg says the Webroot BrightCloud IP Reputation Service for Palo Alto Networks will provide a customised and continuously updated list of malicious IP addresses so that new threats can be detected and blocked.
"By leveraging the Webroot security capabilities of BrightCloud collective threat intelligence with the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall, customers will experience increased security efficacy and marked reductions in the time required to identify new and existing IP threats,” adds Webroot products and strategy EVP Mike Malloy.
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- Security Watch: BT Launches Next Generation Cyber Service
- Security Watch: Trend Micro Joins INTERPOL Botnet Takedown at INTERPOL World 2015
- Sophos the latest to revamp Australian channel as vendors target local security growth