3rd Architecture Forum: Sydney – August 24, Melbourne – August 26.
- 27 July, 2009 14:04
<p>Speakers at each one-day forum - including from Microsoft, Oracle, Red Hat, Ingres, Object Consulting - will focus on real-world strategies in solutions architecture for enterprise and government IT. Visit www.architectureforum.net.au or call (02) 9459 3339</p>
- How the Dyn DDoS attack unfolded
- ‘World’s first’ biometric fingerprint scanner for newborns
- DNC hackers worked with at least six zero-day exploits
- Five tips to address cybersecurity in data you don't own or control
- Extensive DDoS attack against Dyn restarts, could indicate a new use of old criminal tech